Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A little change is good.

I will no longer be updating this blog.  I will be starting another, ANONYMOUS, blog soon.  I hope to have the new one up and running soon. Still trying to pick out a name that isn't taken.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog and that you 'stumble' upon my new page.  Why am I going through all of this trouble?  I have decided that an anonymous blog should have bent he way to go from the beginning, as I do not want to edit my posts due to the fear of retribution.  Not towards me, mind you, but towards my little guy.  Even if the offender is unconsciously punishing him, he shouldn't have to suffer for his momma's bitchiness.

Now off to find a cool blog name.

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend from grammar school who has a son with autism will she still be able to read these old blogs?
    Thanks,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these posts are going no where. I am planning on retaining possession of this blog address, so none of these old posts are going anywhere!

      Delete