Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Check, please!

   I am done.  Really.  Had enough.  Hubby and I were having trouble with Skype.  Of course, all it took was a change to his settings.  Skype had automatically chosen external mic and speakers instead of the internal ones.  Weird.  Was trying to make myself presentable yesterday and burned my face with the curling iron.  On my cheek.  About 2 inches long, and difficult to cover with makeup, which is what I had to do to pick up Pey from school and get him his 11 year old immunizations.  The good thing is, my hubby cooked.  Those of you who know him, know that he can only make two things- 1. reservations & 2. take out orders.  So we went with 2 and got New Orleans Food and Spirits.  Yummy!!

     Still haven't gotten any word as to when I can return the therapists notes, etc. to her.  She would like to 'discuss' my decision with her.  No discussion is going to happen.  People with agendas need not weigh in on my family's decisions.  

     Now I've got drama coming out of my ears.  I am wondering if this is all intentional or the result of some conflict I am completely unaware of.  In my defense, I do quite often have my head up my posterior.  Enough for today.  I will blog again when something interesting happens, so don't expect one for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment