Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday, Monday

     Just looked at the packet of information that the treatment center sent me.  OMG, it will take days to complete.  Then, there are a few packets I need to send to school to have them fill out.  Kinda wished I wouldn't have opened it this week.  I have enough on my hands with trying to cook everything I've been asked (and all the stuff I WANT to cook) and trying not to kill Spencer.  He has already been issued a warning that he may not see six years old with the way he is behaving.

     Not that his behavior is likely to change, but it does give me a slight feeling of control.  Gotta take them when I get them.  I didn't take anything to help me sleep, thinking I was tired enough to collapse. I did go to sleep around 9, but by 11, I was wide awake.  Took another little nap, and have been up since about midnight.  Funny thing is, I'm not even tired.  Check me at three this afternoon and I'm sure it will be a different story.  

     Now, I've got the car thing to worry about.  My lease is up in January and after Peyton's pronouncement that he could almost touch the back of my chair with his knees, I figured I had better trade in my car for something else.  I hate the tedious process of negotiating the deal.  Considering all of the cars I have had, I have never once done the dealing myself.  I don't care for it at all.   

     Gearing myself up for the day ahead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment