Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wonder Woman! (and I've got the bracelets to prove it!!)

Signed the lease for the new place yesterday.  So happy.  We will be moving on Monday.  I know it is quick, but momma don't play around.  I cannot wait until we leave.  Until then, there is no shhhing going on in my apartment.  Run free, little man.  Had to bring Spencer to the doctor to fill out the Georgia paperwork for ear, eye and dental.  That's a laugh.  They looked at his teeth while he was screaming his lungs out.  Couldn't do a thorough eye or ear exam because he just wouldn't allow it.  There is a box for 'special exception'.  Well, we tried.  Got the movers lined up today, utilities transferred, water turned on and mail forwarded.  Tomorrow, I work on cable transfer, and moving my Sunday paper.

My reward?  My boys are coming in town Saturday and staying for a whole week!!  I miss my hubby and Peyton a lot. I haven't spent any time with them for over a month :(  Needless to say, I will probably not be blogging too much next week!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Gina! I'm so happy for you! I hope this place works out much better!!! And have FUN with your boys!!!!
    XOXOXO Carmen

    ReplyDelete