Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Busy day

Little Mr. man decided that he was going to get up at 3 this morning.  I was not in the least bit happy.  Of course, it was made worse by me tip toeing behind him whispering, "shhh". Like he was going to be quiet. Then, he makes me hold him while waiting for the bus.  Why? Because last week we saw a stray cat out there and now he is terrified to be put down.  I had to carry him to the bus.  So, it was not a pleasant morning.

Soon after, I toured one of the rental homes.  To say it was a dump was being kind.  The second place was better and I filled out the application.  That was approved and I will be signing my new lease tomorrow. I had to turn in my 30 day notice TODAY or be stuck here an additional month.  You should have seen me running uphill to the rental office before they closed.  I am in such bad shape, I was trying not to breathe too heavy as I was hand-delivering the notice.

Now I just need to make arrangements to get my rented furniture and w/d moved.  SO HAPPY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment