Friday, March 25, 2011

Cruising right along

Let's see, I got the two month progress report on my little guy on Wednesday.  I'm so pleased with the little guy's progress.  He went up in some areas where he had stagnated last month and continued to improve in the other areas.  Our hard work is paying off.  It is times like these that make the sacrifices worth it and the distance from loved ones seem like an inconvenience rather than an insurmountable hurdle.
And, we are going to have a fantastic weekend with my parents in town!  Spencer is going to be so happy to see them.  (I just hope my father doesn't decide to serenade us again!)
Hopefully, I will feel like driving home next Friday evening, so Spencer and I can enjoy a good 5 days with friends and family before we have to come back for moving day on the 8th.  I can't find anyone to take him for the day, so he will be underfoot during the move.  Hoping it doesn't take too long to move from one apartment to another in the same complex!!
Gotta go clean the apartment and wash some clothes.  Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and I'll be checking in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment