Friday, February 25, 2011

Am I getting Punk'd?

I met with the apartment manager yesterday.  Boy, was she ever so helpful. (NOT)  When she found out that we still had five more months of Brain Balance, she seemed out of sorts.  Then she mentions that she will check it out with her regional office and see if they can offer to transfer me to a first floor apartment without having me pay the 'transfer fee'.  So, what do I do when the new neighbors start complaining that he is loud?  That doesn't seem like a good option to me. I have contacted a real estate agent to inquire about renting a home in the area.  That way, Spencer could scream his little heart out int he early morning hours and not worry about anybody but me.

Hopefully, I will be able to get a house before the first of the month, then I could give the apartment their 30 day notice and get my focus back on my little guy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you have to add this to your plate too! I could never understand why school started soooooo early there! It's crazy! Vienna didn't deal with that well either.
    XOXOX Carmen

    ReplyDelete