Wednesday, February 9, 2011

There is NO accounting for taste

Really.  I would have thought that I had taught my son better than that.  I expose him to all kinds of music and what does he enjoy?  Sitting on his grandpa's lap listening to the most out-of-key-out-of-tune rendition of some by-gone country song.  And enjoying it.  My dad was glad Spencer was giving him total eye contact and paying attention, but now we will not hear the end of it.  "Remember when he was sitting on my lap and I was singing to him..." must have been the start of a hundred sentences while they were here.

Monday, at Brain Balance, my little rock star got a star for completing a task on his own.  He is doing so well.  I've gotten him to use the potty every morning, but I think he is lazy.  He knows where to go, he just can't be bothered to stop playing to go.

Hopefully, I will have more good news to post soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lil Girl, Just caught up on your blogs. All I can say is wow! Sounds like BB is doing what it is supposed to, due to, in large part you! It is, as you now know, an extremely tough process. Try to remember when you're fighting the good fight and things are horrible, that worsening behavior is as much an indication of progress as improving behavior. It means his brain is changing. I am so excited for your little family. Sending you strength , love, and support, Sincerely, Lori

    ReplyDelete