Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Channeling Cee Lo Green

In a big F U to the neighbors, Spencer got up at 4:30 this morning.  He was ready to roll.  His first order of business was to go into the kitchen, with hardwood floors that amplify the sound, and jump up and down.  I'm forced to stifle a laugh and try to tell him, "shhh".  But the more I shh him, the wilder he becomes.  He runs several laps around the apartment, jumps through the kitchen, jumps in and out of the master bathtub several times, and then proceeds to lay down in my bed with a very loud case of the giggles.  Like he somehow knows he is ticking those people off.  (All of this BEFORE 5 am, mind you!!)

I'm still not sure what I am going to do.  I need to talk to the leasing agent.  Spencer is not going to get any quieter, in fact he will only get louder.  I need to be giving him additional supplements in the morning.  He does not tolerate these well and I will need to chase him and force him to take them.  Yeah, that's going to be real quiet!  I do understand my neighbor's position, but really.  It is an apartment complex and you need to expect that you will hear people and they will hear you.  I guess I will have to start documenting any noises I hear from their apartment. (And yes, I hear 'noises' from them. And the crowd collectively says, "Ewww".)

Will keep you posted on the saga...

No comments:

Post a Comment