Tuesday, December 6, 2011

All I want for Christmas...

Yep, Spence lost his other front tooth just yesterday.  Truth be told, it was not ready to come out yet.  Once his teeth get a little wiggly, he releases them from the confines of his gums.  (which is a nice way to say he digs them out- ewwww)  He woke up at 2:30 yesterday morning and I am thinking that the tooth must have really been bothering him.  He got it out at school and was in a MUCH better mood when I picked him up.  At Brain Balance, he was giggling and happy.  After performing oral surgery on himself without the benefit of anesthesia!  What a tough little cookie!  Ive been trying to get a picture of him, but he is still getting giggle fits and won't sit still, so they are all blurry.

I've been trying to pack and get rid of things, to no avail.  I got rid of some junk today, and packed a couple of boxes.  Spencer went digging through both boxes when he got home.  Now, I need to repack them tomorrow.  Guess I need to put them in a corner when I am done with them.  

On a really good note, I have Spencer sleeping in his own room, by himself.  I hope this transfers to home!  I could really get used to not getting kicked and pushed while I am sleeping.  Still so much to do to prepare for going home and Spence is really no help at all! So, I need to go finish with dinner and get some more packing done, or should I say 'repacking'.  Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment