Friday, January 21, 2011

And it keeps gettin' better...

Continuing with my love affair of Peachtree City and the schools (yes, I am still in the honeymoon phase- we'll see how I feel in a couple more months!!)
- Got a call from school just about a half hour ago.  Seems Spencer got into an altercation with another child over a toy.  Spencer wanted the toy back on the shelf, and this child wanted it on the floor.  Spencer proceeded to try to bang his head on the floor in frustration.  He had to be restrained by the staff and they wanted to let me know they used bean bag pillows to keep him from hurting himself.  I kinda figured we were due for a little meltdown, this being his first real one at school. Here's the awesomeness:
   -On the days Spencer has therapy, I do not need to go to the office and check him out.  I merely need to drive up to the last door (close to his classroom) and they will bring him to me.  Great!
   -He is almost out of medicine, but there is no need to for me to bring it.  As long as I know he won't get into it (he won't) I can send it with him Monday morning in his backpack.  WooHoo.

And I am still raving about the hair place where I got my hair cut the first week I was here.  Not only did they give me coupons for future services, but gave me samples of the shampoo & conditioner they used on me.  No pressure to buy any retail products!  Liked the cut, too.

Now, if only I could twitch my nose and have my other boys here, all would be perfect.  There will be some blogging done next week, as Spencer will be starting his intensive therapy.  Say prayers for us both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment