Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And off we go...

Okay, Mommy got her parent binder today which includes what she needs to do to help Spencer at home.  He will be liking none of it.  But, oh well.  We didn't pack up and move here to continue with the status quo.  That will likely be my mantra for the next few weeks of pure hell.  First of all, I need to limit his computer, tv and gaming time to 30 minutes.  For Spence, they suggested going cold turkey.  Tomorrow I will hide his personal dvd player, remove the dvd player from the den and move the tv out of his room.  His screams of displeasure are likely to be heard far and wide. Life will go on. (I may need to buy a couple of more bottles of wine...)
I need to be more diligent with his primitives.  Starting tomorrow it is a whole new ballgame.  I feel like a military general preparing for battle.  I have my plan of attack drawn up and I am ready for the resistance I will likely face.
There should be some dramatic music playing here.  Hopefully, my bravado will last beyond the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment