Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BRAVO- have I got an idea for you!

By now we are all so tired of the Real Housewives of here and there.  So, what about following the "Gluten-free Goddesses of Peachtree City" (catchy title, huh?)  Seriously, drama would not need to be created with contrived situations, we LIVE with drama every single day.  I can't guarantee catfights between the moms (we are all we have!) but I can guarantee meltdowns- child and adult.  Bravo's tagline is, "Watch what happens".  Who is more unpredictable than a child on the autism spectrum?
Yes, this idea came to me while I should have been sleeping.  Maybe I'll pitch it to them...
How could they resist?  Cute children, a heartwrenching story, successes, emotions, and drama (oh, my!) I'm already thinking of the season finale where they do flashbacks to where our children were when the season started and their progress at the end of the season.  America would just eat that up!  Are the rest of the gluten-free goddesses with me?

2 comments:

  1. I have always said that my life should be a reality show... The problem is, no one would believe it! Even people that are close to us don't really understand or know what is going on. The only way to know this life it to live it. However, at least it would make people more aware of what we go through on a day to day basis and maybe help them understand our kids better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I've thought the same thing - but then I thought - it should be on Chill - the horror station here. :)

    XOXOX Carmen

    ReplyDelete