Tuesday, July 19, 2011

**READ ME**

Spencer had such a great day at Brain Balance yesterday.  When he emerged from his session, he was holding a trophy! (a paper trophy that gets hung on the wall at BB) There were a couple of other moms and the center director in the lobby.  We all clapped for him.  He just smiled.  Here is what was written:

Spencer SAID 'kitty-cat', 'meow', 'doggie', 'woof-woof', 'elephant', 'penguin' and he made the 'P' sound three times. Twice for 'pegs' and once for 'please'.

This is huge!!!  Could full language capabilities be right around the corner?  I sure hope so.  There are so many times we wonder what is going on in his little head, what he wants or what he is thinking.

Thank you Brain Balance.  Because of you, I am actually enjoying being with my son.  He doesn't bolt from situations he finds frustrating, he is much calmer, he is expressing real emotions...  I feel like I have my son back!!  It is wonderful to see such progress.  Nothing is impossible. (with a lot of hard work and a lot of faith)

Hope everyone has a great day, I know I will!!

1 comment: