Monday, May 2, 2011

And the bubble goes POP!

After blogging about my son's remarkable progress report from school, I received some disheartening news today.  Seems that the progress report was in error.  Whoops!  Yep- pretty much all NIs (needs improvement) with the exception of the fine motor skills.  That really is more in line with taking him off of his medication and the difficulty he has had in learning to cope.  But Momma went and opened her big mouth (-or-typed her fingers out) to broadcast her incredible news.  I don't like reality, my delusions are much more entertaining!!

Spencer had another great session at Brain Balance today, earning himself yet another trophy to put on the wall.  So, while it is not ALL good, there is way more good than bad.  And more good is just waiting across the horizon.  I am fascinated by this little person and the capabilities that have yet to be discovered.  Every day is an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. How could they give you an incorrect progress report??!! I don't like that at all. Glad to know that he is overall doing better though. It is a long road but we are all going to make it to the end and have a huge party!

    ReplyDelete